Access Control Agent
Access Control Agent – (McCarran International Airport)
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- Able to sit and stand for long periods and walk long distances.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and via radio or telephone.
- Must be able to easily enter trucks to inspect product and issue waiver.
- Must be able to gain entry to all airport required access points.
- Speak and write the English language in a clear and understandable manner.
- Able to work indoors and outdoors in heat and cold.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint based criminal background check.
- Must be able to provide high volume of customer service.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with diverse personality types.
- Must monitor activity at designated employee entryways.
- Able to work any day or shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Be time conscious and meet deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Conform to dress code and follow all company regulations and policies.
- Must conduct a search of airport vendor employee’s bags, backpacks, and personal items checking for contraband.
- Must check airport employee’s ID badge to ensure that it is valid and a match to the employee presenting.
- Must never leave a post unattended and must always remain awake and alert.
This list includes some of the requirements but is not a complete list of future job duties.
Bags To Go is a Drug Free Workplace