Access Control Agent
McCarran Airport, Las Vegas, NV.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- Airline or related work experience is preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and be able to walk long distances
- Must be able to provide a high volume of Customer Service
- Must be able to effectively communicate with diverse personality types during interpersonal contacts.
- Must monitor activity at designated employee entryways.
- Must be able to work any day or shift, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in heat and cold.
- Be time conscious and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and or via radio equipment.
- Must conduct a search of airport vendor employee’s bags, backpacks and personal items and check for any contraband.
- Must check airport employee’s ID badge to make sure that it is valid and match the employee wearing them.
- Speak and write the English language in a clear and understandable manner.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to pass a Fingerprint based criminal background check and drug test.
Compensation: starting salary of $9.00 per hour.